• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Spring Cleaning v2009

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
In case you guys missed the ANNOUNCEMENT, we'll be deleting all threads that haven't been replied to in the past 6 months. This should improve server performance as well as the results from any searches by TFSE (yeah, I know, that was the reason you weren't using it, right? ;) ). Consider this your 2 week notice to let the mods know which older threads you think ought to be saved. Come the end of that time frame *poof* all those older threads will be deleted without a trace.

Stickying this...if you guys think an old thread is worth saving, please bump it ....and myself and Dtergent will be archiving a few of the gold ones :)

2000-2002 in PENDING for review until Saturday JUN 27

Hokay....slight change of plan....HL has been spared the PRUNE...until now :) We've set up a PENDING DELETION folder atop the forum, and we've moved all the threads from 2000-2002 into there for a week's worth of review. Please bump or link-to any threads in that forum that are worth keeping - either as moved to ARCHIVE for reference, or back to HL proper with a bump to get it back in active discussion. Anything still in there at the end of the week gets deleted and we'll move in a bunch more threads for review. Thank you all for your help.

2000-2002 in PENDING for review until Saturday JUN 27

2000-2002 in PENDING for review until Saturday JUN 27 ... has now been deleted. Next batch is loaded in, extra time given as I'm manhandling all this stuff, and I'll be out a bit in coming weeks.

2003-2005 in PENDING for review until Saturday JUL 11

Last edited:
2006-2008 in PENDING for review until Thursday JUL 23